In today’s world, social media can be used to communicate about virtually any subject, and the relationship between social media and health care has grown considerably in recent years. The staff at Barrie Home Care Assistance has put together a handy infographic containing a few key statistics related to social media and health care.
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- Does Drinking Wine Increase the Risk of Dementia?
- Fantastic Tools for Communicating After a Stroke
- How Are Lower Hospital Readmission Rates Good for Seniors?
- How to Know When It’s Time for Aging Adults to Stop Driving
- 6 Compelling Reasons for Older Smokers to Quit Immediately
- Healthy Ways to Help an Aging Parent Put on Weight
- 7 Best Apps for Seniors
- 5 Tips for Older Adults Who Want to Follow a Plant-Based Diet