In today’s world, social media can be used to communicate about virtually any subject, and the relationship between social media and health care has grown considerably in recent years. The staff at Barrie Home Care Assistance has put together a handy infographic containing a few key statistics related to social media and health care.
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- 6 Leading Causes of Elderly Rehospitalizations within a Month
- 5 Essential Details About In-Home Respite Care for Aging Adults
- Is It Possible for Seniors’ Eyesight to Be Affected by Dementia?
- 5 Typical Ways Families Are Impacted by Parkinson’s Disease
- Recent Study: It’s Possible to Reduce the Risk of Dementia
- Are There Any Downsides to Respite Care?
- 5 Distraction Methods for Aging Adults Who Have Dementia
- How Does Idiopathic Parkinson’s Affect Longevity?