In today’s world, social media can be used to communicate about virtually any subject, and the relationship between social media and health care has grown considerably in recent years. The staff at Barrie Home Care Assistance has put together a handy infographic containing a few key statistics related to social media and health care.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- 5 Tips for Caring for an Aging Adult with Parkinson’s
- 5 Foods Aging Adults with Heart Disease Should Avoid
- How Long Do Each of the Stages of Alzheimer’s Last?
- Steps to Take if Your Loved One Experiences Sudden Weight Loss
- 6 Warning Signs Family Caregivers Should Consider Respite Care
- 5 Medication Mishap Prevention Tips for Caregivers
- Statistics Related to Social Media & Health Care [Infographic]
- Fun Field Trips to Take Your Loved One on in the Fall