In today’s world, social media can be used to communicate about virtually any subject, and the relationship between social media and health care has grown considerably in recent years. The staff at Barrie Home Care Assistance has put together a handy infographic containing a few key statistics related to social media and health care.
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- Recent Study: It’s Possible to Reduce the Risk of Dementia
- Are There Any Downsides to Respite Care?
- 5 Distraction Methods for Aging Adults Who Have Dementia
- How Does Idiopathic Parkinson’s Affect Longevity?
- Does Drinking Wine Increase the Risk of Dementia?
- Fantastic Tools for Communicating After a Stroke
- How Are Lower Hospital Readmission Rates Good for Seniors?
- How to Know When It’s Time for Aging Adults to Stop Driving