In today’s world, social media can be used to communicate about virtually any subject, and the relationship between social media and health care has grown considerably in recent years. The staff at Barrie Home Care Assistance has put together a handy infographic containing a few key statistics related to social media and health care.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- 6 Warning Signs Family Caregivers Should Consider Respite Care
- 5 Medication Mishap Prevention Tips for Caregivers
- Statistics Related to Social Media & Health Care [Infographic]
- Fun Field Trips to Take Your Loved One on in the Fall
- 6 Awesome Exercises Family Caregivers Should Consider
- How to Lower the Risk of Developing Heart Disease in the Senior Years
- How to Enhance Emotional Wellbeing in Older Adults
- 6 Warning Signs of Caregiver Burnout You Shouldn’t Ignore